Tags: John Lim president of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views