Tags: John McClelland vice president of government affairs for American Rental Association (ARA)
Draft proposals and language for new on-road and off-road emissions regulations from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) are expected to benefit the equipment rental industry as well as contractors and construction companies, according to the American Rental Association (ARA). CARB ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views