Tags: John Nichols director of administrative services for ADOT
Vehicles from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) are pulling off to the side with emergency lights running to alert drivers of workers as the agency continues to look into using solar power to run these emergency lights. To use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views