Tags: John Piasecki
John Deere is moving ahead with its planned building-block approach to meet United States Final Tier 4 and European Union Stage IV emissions regulations, the company announced on March 2. Final Tier 4/Stage IV regulations for off-highway diesel engines begin ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines384 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)302 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger287 Views