Tags: John Sanbrailo
$100,000 donation from the Caterpillar Foundation will be used to help rebuild Brazilian communities destroyed by the floods and mudslides in that country's worst natural disaster, the Pan American Development Foundation, a non-profit organization established in 1962 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views