Tags: John Steinbeck
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
Valentine’s Day is typically celebrated as a day of love, but one operator has another reason to celebrate. California-based manufacturer Graniterock celebrates its 114th anniversary on Feb. 14. Graniterock spokesperson Keith Severson says the manufacturer -- which produces aggregates, concrete, asphalt and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views