Tags: John Stull
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
This holiday season, Lafarge North America operations across the United States organized charitable projects to give back to the communities that they call home. From Colorado to Iowa to Illinois, Lafarge operations were busy spreading holiday cheer by donating toys ...
Lafarge North America kicked off its 2012 Health & Safety Month. As part of its activities, it will recognize achievements and focus on building health and safety awareness through programs, demonstrations, on-site access to health and wellness professionals, field days, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views