Tags: John Stull
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
This holiday season, Lafarge North America operations across the United States organized charitable projects to give back to the communities that they call home. From Colorado to Iowa to Illinois, Lafarge operations were busy spreading holiday cheer by donating toys ...
Lafarge North America kicked off its 2012 Health & Safety Month. As part of its activities, it will recognize achievements and focus on building health and safety awareness through programs, demonstrations, on-site access to health and wellness professionals, field days, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1060 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April637 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views