Tags: John Stull
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
This holiday season, Lafarge North America operations across the United States organized charitable projects to give back to the communities that they call home. From Colorado to Iowa to Illinois, Lafarge operations were busy spreading holiday cheer by donating toys ...
Lafarge North America kicked off its 2012 Health & Safety Month. As part of its activities, it will recognize achievements and focus on building health and safety awareness through programs, demonstrations, on-site access to health and wellness professionals, field days, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views