Tags: John Stull
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
This holiday season, Lafarge North America operations across the United States organized charitable projects to give back to the communities that they call home. From Colorado to Iowa to Illinois, Lafarge operations were busy spreading holiday cheer by donating toys ...
Lafarge North America kicked off its 2012 Health & Safety Month. As part of its activities, it will recognize achievements and focus on building health and safety awareness through programs, demonstrations, on-site access to health and wellness professionals, field days, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views