Tags: John Stull
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
This holiday season, Lafarge North America operations across the United States organized charitable projects to give back to the communities that they call home. From Colorado to Iowa to Illinois, Lafarge operations were busy spreading holiday cheer by donating toys ...
Lafarge North America kicked off its 2012 Health & Safety Month. As part of its activities, it will recognize achievements and focus on building health and safety awareness through programs, demonstrations, on-site access to health and wellness professionals, field days, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views