Tags: John Teeple the factory manager for the John Deere Des Moines Works
Deere & Co. on Dec. 19 confirmed it plans to expand the manufacturing capacity at the John Deere Des Moines Works following the actions taken by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) and the City of Ankeny to provide incentives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views