Tags: John Walsh vice president of marketing for Mack
Mack says it has been integrating powertrains for 112 years and is now taking that philosophy to the extreme with two new product offerings: The Mack Super Econodyne powertrain and Pedigree Uptime Protection service and support package. Both were introduced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability667 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]513 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine240 Views