Tags: John Walsh vice president of marketing for Mack
Mack says it has been integrating powertrains for 112 years and is now taking that philosophy to the extreme with two new product offerings: The Mack Super Econodyne powertrain and Pedigree Uptime Protection service and support package. Both were introduced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views