Tags: John Walsh
Mack Trucks has promoted John Walsh to vice president of marketing for Mack Inc., effective Dec. 1. In his new role, Walsh will lead the development and implementation of strategies aimed at driving product sales, safeguarding and enhancing the ...
By Jack Roberts, Executive Trucks Editor Navistar has filed another suit against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, signaling the latest round in the ongoing battle between the exhaust gas recirculation-only engine manufacturer and its competitors, all of which are using selective ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views