Tags: Jon Vinje president of Halvor Lines
PACCAR Financial (PFC) is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. “We’re celebrating a milestone,” said Todd Hubbard, president of PACCAR Financial. “The growth of PACCAR’s captive finance company has been dramatic. In 1970, PFC had total assets of $87 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views