Tags: Jordan Sands
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) has presented 14 companies and 33 mining operations with its safety recognition awards. IMA-NA Chairman David Brown and IMA-NA President Mark Ellis presented the awards at the IMA-NA’s Spring Meeting. IMA-NA runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views