Tags: Jorge Manrique
Martin Engineering has opened its sales and services offices in Lima, Peru. The new facility will provide products and technical support to the central and northern regions of the country, with plans to continue developing the emerging market in Bolivia. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February421 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again251 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)162 Views