Tags: Jorge Manrique
Martin Engineering has opened its sales and services offices in Lima, Peru. The new facility will provide products and technical support to the central and northern regions of the country, with plans to continue developing the emerging market in Bolivia. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry713 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets484 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views