Tags: Joseph A. Main assistant secretary of labor for mine safety and health
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Nov. 18 launched the second phase of an outreach and enforcement program designed to strengthen efforts to prevent mining fatalities. “Rules to Live By II: Preventing Catastrophic Accidents” was developed from data gathered by ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is moving forward with its second phase in major reforms to its pattern of violations process (POV), which includes tougher provisions for mines with chronic and persistent violations of significant health and safety ...
An Administrative Law Judge with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission has ruled in favor of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a legal challenge filed last June by Massey Energy's Performance Coal Co. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views