Tags: Joseph (Joe) A. Main assistant secretary of labor for mine safety and health
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) says it has stepped up its efforts to educate miners about their safety and health rights, promptly and thoroughly investigate discrimination complaints, and take legal action with the help of department attorneys, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views