Tags: Josephine County
Oregon-based aggregates producer Sunny Valley Sand and Gravel lost a total of $15,000 in worth of equipment last week to two separate thefts at a project site in Sunny Valley, Oregon, according to a report from MailTribune. When the thefts occurred, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers237 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views