Tags: Journal of Commerce Online
Instead of raising the gas tax, which has not been raised in at least a decade, President Barack Obama says highway funding needs to come from tolls. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said a combination of current-level gas tax receipts, road and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1910 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1158 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC723 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania506 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views