Tags: Joy Global Inc.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new COO for Fenner Dunlop Americas. Hardwick will be based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters beginning Jan. 17, 2011, where he will oversee the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views