Tags: Joy Pinniger
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com After three years and nine extensions, the House and Senate both pass a 27-month, $105 billion surface transportation bill. Now the clock is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Attendees at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Annual Convention, as well as AGG1, will see a familiar face, but one sporting a new moniker: Joy Pinniger. The former Joy Wilson, NSSGA’s president and chief executive officer, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration242 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views