Tags: Joy Wilson
A hard-hit construction industry makes it tough to grow a show, but the 3-year-old AGG1 is creating a place for education and the latest innovations. Now in its third year, the AGG1 trade show may be in a holding pattern in ...
Attendees at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Annual Convention, as well as AGG1, will see a familiar face, but one sporting a new moniker: Joy Pinniger. The former Joy Wilson, NSSGA’s president and chief executive officer, was ...
Overall mining deaths up in 2010 NSSGA: ‘We cannot rest until fatalities among aggregates workers reach and are sustained at zero.” by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Mining fatalities in the United States increased in 2010, following a year marked by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments239 Views