Tags: Joy Wilson
A hard-hit construction industry makes it tough to grow a show, but the 3-year-old AGG1 is creating a place for education and the latest innovations. Now in its third year, the AGG1 trade show may be in a holding pattern in ...
Attendees at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Annual Convention, as well as AGG1, will see a familiar face, but one sporting a new moniker: Joy Pinniger. The former Joy Wilson, NSSGA’s president and chief executive officer, was ...
Overall mining deaths up in 2010 NSSGA: ‘We cannot rest until fatalities among aggregates workers reach and are sustained at zero.” by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Mining fatalities in the United States increased in 2010, following a year marked by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views