Tags: Joy Wilson
A hard-hit construction industry makes it tough to grow a show, but the 3-year-old AGG1 is creating a place for education and the latest innovations. Now in its third year, the AGG1 trade show may be in a holding pattern in ...
Attendees at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Annual Convention, as well as AGG1, will see a familiar face, but one sporting a new moniker: Joy Pinniger. The former Joy Wilson, NSSGA’s president and chief executive officer, was ...
Overall mining deaths up in 2010 NSSGA: ‘We cannot rest until fatalities among aggregates workers reach and are sustained at zero.” by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Mining fatalities in the United States increased in 2010, following a year marked by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1056 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April579 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry346 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views