Tags: Joy Wilson
A hard-hit construction industry makes it tough to grow a show, but the 3-year-old AGG1 is creating a place for education and the latest innovations. Now in its third year, the AGG1 trade show may be in a holding pattern in ...
Attendees at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Annual Convention, as well as AGG1, will see a familiar face, but one sporting a new moniker: Joy Pinniger. The former Joy Wilson, NSSGA’s president and chief executive officer, was ...
Overall mining deaths up in 2010 NSSGA: ‘We cannot rest until fatalities among aggregates workers reach and are sustained at zero.” by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Mining fatalities in the United States increased in 2010, following a year marked by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views