Tags: JPX Global
JPX Global has entered into a joint venture with CGrowth Capital to extract and sell sand and gravel from a pit in Colville, Washington, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal. The initial contract allows JPX to remove 49,900 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views