Tags: JPX Global
JPX Global has entered into a joint venture with CGrowth Capital to extract and sell sand and gravel from a pit in Colville, Washington, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal. The initial contract allows JPX to remove 49,900 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views