The Panel on 21st Century Freight Transportation, a special congressional panel within the U.S. House of Representative's Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, will hold its first scheduled hearing on April 24. The panel, which will serve for a six-month period, is ...
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill812 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views