Tags: Juan Carlos López Agüí
¹Cemex has developed a carbon footprint tool that allows the company to measure the greenhouse gas emissions of its cement, ready-mix, and aggregates products. The footprint tool, which Cemex says is the first of its kind in the building materials industry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views