Tags: Juan Carlos López Agüí
¹Cemex has developed a carbon footprint tool that allows the company to measure the greenhouse gas emissions of its cement, ready-mix, and aggregates products. The footprint tool, which Cemex says is the first of its kind in the building materials industry, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production658 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views