Tags: Judge Amy Berman Jackson
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
A federal court has ruled against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) saying the agency overstepped its authority by revoking a valid wetlands permit from a West Virginia mining operation. This is a victory for the industry associations that filed a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas360 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents279 Views