Tags: Judge Amy Berman Jackson
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
A federal court has ruled against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) saying the agency overstepped its authority by revoking a valid wetlands permit from a West Virginia mining operation. This is a victory for the industry associations that filed a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest343 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views