Tags: Julie Weynel senior procurement officer U.S. DOT
Be on guard against a new round of fake letters seeking to obtain banking information from motor carriers, says the U.S. Department of Transportation. The letter, sent sometime in mid-March, claims to be from the DOT Procurement Office ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania529 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views