Tags: June 2011)
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March372 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania262 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views