Tags: June citations from MSHA
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) revealed on July 28 that federal inspectors issued 194 citations, orders, and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and two metal/non-metal mines during the month of June. The coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole329 Views