Tags: Juneau Avenue Bridge
Work can begin on two Park East Corridor lift bridges in downtown Milwaukee with the signing of a $21.5 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," grant agreement, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said. The signing took place ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views