Komatsu America Corp.’s HM300-5 articulated dump truck boasts 324 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Final Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 engine. The new truck delivers high levels of performance while reducing fuel and operating costs, Komatsu says. It has ...
Rigid frame haul trucks continue to provide heavy hauling for aggregate operations. CATERPILLAR INC. Tier 4 final certification Caterpillar Inc. says its new 777G off-highway truck is Tier 4 Final, delivering greater levels of production and fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced safety, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views