Komatsu America Corp.’s HM300-5 articulated dump truck boasts 324 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Final Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 engine. The new truck delivers high levels of performance while reducing fuel and operating costs, Komatsu says. It has ...
Rigid frame haul trucks continue to provide heavy hauling for aggregate operations. CATERPILLAR INC. Tier 4 final certification Caterpillar Inc. says its new 777G off-highway truck is Tier 4 Final, delivering greater levels of production and fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced safety, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views