Komatsu America Corp.’s HM300-5 articulated dump truck boasts 324 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Final Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 engine. The new truck delivers high levels of performance while reducing fuel and operating costs, Komatsu says. It has ...
Rigid frame haul trucks continue to provide heavy hauling for aggregate operations. CATERPILLAR INC. Tier 4 final certification Caterpillar Inc. says its new 777G off-highway truck is Tier 4 Final, delivering greater levels of production and fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced safety, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151616 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151059 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1023 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production722 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success456 Views