Komatsu America Corp.’s HM300-5 articulated dump truck boasts 324 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Final Komatsu SAA6D125E-7 engine. The new truck delivers high levels of performance while reducing fuel and operating costs, Komatsu says. It has ...
Rigid frame haul trucks continue to provide heavy hauling for aggregate operations. CATERPILLAR INC. Tier 4 final certification Caterpillar Inc. says its new 777G off-highway truck is Tier 4 Final, delivering greater levels of production and fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced safety, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views