Tags: Kaitlin Elizabeth Holst
The American Rental Association (ARA) Foundation scholarship committee selected 27 students to receive scholarships for the 2011/2012 academic year. There were 21 Foundation scholarships awarded, as well as 16 scholarships for the ARA Foundation’s affiliate programs. Many students received multiple scholarships, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views