Tags: Kansas Department of Agriculture
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views