Tags: Kansas Sand
Commissioners in Shawnee County, Kansas, voted unanimously on Monday to reject a request from Kansas Sand and Concrete to make changes to its permit that would allow for more truck traffic per day, according to Topeka’s WIBW. The permit currently allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views