Tags: Karen Thompson
W.S. Tyler has named Karen Thompson as the company’s new president. Thompson succeeds Florian Festge, who is now managing director of the Machinery Division of Haver & Tyler, W.S. Tyler’s parent company. Thompson said her main goal is strengthen W.S. Tyler's interactions ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability596 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 266 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure264 Views