Tags: Karen Yeomans MoDOT area engineer
“Reduce, reuse, recycle,” was more than an Earth Day statement to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) — it’s one way the department continues to keep construction environmentally friendly and save money. Though it may seem somewhat ironic for a process ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1842 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1154 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views