Tags: Karl F. Almstead
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index — which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States — has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent yearly increase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views