Tags: Karl Mowat
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services' electronic catalog (ECAT) system, which is accessible to fleets, now uses vehicle maintenance reporting standard (VMRS) codes to make part searches easier. The ECAT system is a web-based application designed to provide detailed parts lists for Kenworth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views