Tags: Karl Watson Jr.
John Stull, president and CEO of Lafarge North America Inc., has been named the new chairman of Portland Cement Association (PCA). Cemex USA President Karl Watson, Jr. was named vice-chairman. Stull replaces Cary O. Cohrs, president of American Cement Co., LLC. ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska The City and Borough of Juneau heard an appeal of a proposed gravel pit and rock crusher ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter350 Views