Tags: Karl Watson
Cemex USA announced that eight of its sites in the USA received certifications through the Wildlife Habitat Council’s (WHC) Corporate Lands for Learning and Wildlife at Work Programs. Sites include Cemex's cement plant in Knoxville, Tenn., the Brooksville Quarry in Brooksville, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers279 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views