Tags: Kaw Valley Cos.
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1910 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1158 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC723 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania506 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views