Tags: Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp.
Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet EPA Tier 4i emission standards with a 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel engine. The 388-horsepower machine is equipped with a 7.3-cubic-yard bucket and features a striking new appearance with a hood ...
Kawasaki intros first two models of 15 machine lineup. Shipments started this April on the first two models of Kawasaki’s Z7 wheel loader lineup, the 85Z7 and the 90Z7. These will be joined by four additional Z7 machines by the end ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views