Tags: Kawasaki Construction Machinery
Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet EPA Tier 4i emission standards with a 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel engine. The 388-horsepower machine is equipped with a 7.3-cubic-yard bucket and features a striking new appearance with a hood ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views