Tags: Kay Bailey Hutchison R-Texas
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views