Tags: Kay Bailey Hutchison R-Texas
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3102 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2254 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...495 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker302 Views