Tags: KCMA Corporation
Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet EPA Tier 4i emission standards with a 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel engine. The 388-horsepower machine is equipped with a 7.3-cubic-yard bucket and features a striking new appearance with a hood ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 65 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary 2009 performance in AEM’s data reporting programs. The association says these manufacturers' actions "enhance the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views