by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Lake Forest-based Primoris Services Corp. announced its purchase of an 88-acre quarry in Riverside County. According to the Orange County Register, the purchase of the Juniper Flats Quarry — for about $2.3 million — allowed the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views