Tags: Ken Goldstein economist at The Conference Board
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for the U.S. increased 0.8 percent in May to 114.7 (2004 = 100), following a 0.4-percent decline in April, and a 0.7-percent increase in March. The largest contributions came from the interest rate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views