Tags: Ken Kirsch
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team. As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014. Other members ...
McLanahan Corp. has promoted Ken Kirsch to vice president of operations. Prior to filling this newly created role, Kirsch served as director of business process operations. He brings more then 20 years of McLanahan experience relating to engineering, project management, quality, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views