Tags: Ken Kirsch
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team. As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014. Other members ...
McLanahan Corp. has promoted Ken Kirsch to vice president of operations. Prior to filling this newly created role, Kirsch served as director of business process operations. He brings more then 20 years of McLanahan experience relating to engineering, project management, quality, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views