Tags: Ken Mooyman president of Hexagon Geosystems
Leica Geosystems entered into a reseller agreement on Jan. 19 with GOMACO Corporation. The announcement came during the World of Concrete, being held Jan. 18-21, 2011, in Las Vegas. Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO Corporation will sell, install, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views