Tags: Ken Orski
The Republicans delivered quite a trouncing in the recent mid-term elections, and conventional wisdom says a Republican Senate, to go along with a Republican House, is probably good for trucking. On the regulatory front, certainly. As for the chances of a ...
Reliably Unreliable The Congestion Problem: TTI identifies the worst stretches of highway that offer unpredictable travel times. In the first nationwide effort to identify specific stretches of highway responsible for significant traffic congestion at different times and on different days, the Texas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February406 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car202 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole150 Views