Tags: Ken Simonson AGC Chief Economist
Construction employment increased in 138 out of 337 metropolitan areas between March 2010 and March 2011, decreased in 153, and stayed level in 46, according to a new analysis of federal employment data released April 26 by the Associated General ...
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views