Tags: Ken Simonson AGC Chief Economist
Construction employment increased in 138 out of 337 metropolitan areas between March 2010 and March 2011, decreased in 153, and stayed level in 46, according to a new analysis of federal employment data released April 26 by the Associated General ...
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views