Tags: Ken Simonson AGC Chief Economist
Construction employment increased in 138 out of 337 metropolitan areas between March 2010 and March 2011, decreased in 153, and stayed level in 46, according to a new analysis of federal employment data released April 26 by the Associated General ...
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban126 Views