Tags: Kenneth C. Hover president of the American Concrete Institute
In Takeuchi's quarterly newsletter for this Summer, the company's National Warranty Manager Gary Bryan offers some helpful steps to take before it comes time to turn the ignition key after a piece of equipment's winter slumber. "The bottom line is this: ...
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry531 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views